Symbee Connect Optimize is an expanding set of features targeted to allowing you to perform Quality Management functions within your Contact Center.
Current functionality includes:
- The ability to use screen recording functionality in your contact center to record agent's screen activity (in conjunction with audio recording if the interaction is a phone call).
- Configure recording of screens for either a percentage of (for example: record screens for 25% of an agent's interactions) or all 100% percent.
- Record screens during all interaction types (phone calls, chats, emails, etc.) and through to the completion of after-contact wrap time.
- Screen recordings are stored as .mp4 files in an S3 Bucket within your AWS Account.
Build your own Evaluation Forms
- Create and maintain Evaluation Forms for your Evaluators to use when reviewing interaction recordings to grade agent performance, and provide training instruction.
- Forms are organized into Form Groups (to allow different departments to own and manage their own forms).
- A form consists of configurable sets of questions organized within sections, with each question being allocated a possible number of points, rolling up to a total possible evaluation form score.
Initiate and Perform Agent Evaluations
- Once evaluations forms have been created and published, your QM Evaluators can use your forms when reviewing recordings, to grade agent performance, and provide notes for improvement back to the agent.
- Completed evaluations are stored in JSON format in an S3 Bucket within your AWS Account, to be used by reporting solutions or your own custom presentation of the data.
- Once an interaction is evaluated, a link to the evaluation can be sent to the agent via email for review.
- The agent Evaluation Viewer is provided within the Symbee Connect User/Agent UI to allow agents to review (read-only) their performance grading and evaluator notes.
Evaluation Dispute and Resolution
- You can optionally (based on configuration) allow an agent the ability to dispute or contest an evaluation with notes back to the Evaluator. In this mode an Evaluation can be in states of: Completed, Contested, Resolved (unchanged), Resolved (updated), and Voided.
- Evaluators can review contested evaluations and update or void as necessary.
Review performed Evaluations and Export Data
- List and search completed historical evaluations within the Symbee Connect Administration Portal, with options to view, update and void evaluations as needed.
- Export evaluation summary data (total score and question score breakdown) to comma-separated-values (CSV) files for further analysis in tools like Excel and Google Sheets.
Because these features result in the generation of data possibly related to your company's information within (for example, screen recordings and agent evaluations), the Optimize CloudFormation is provided, which creates the required resources within your AWS Account. As a result, the Optimize CloudFormation is required to be deployed to use the Optimize features.
See the Installing the Optimize CloudFormation step-by-step guide for instructions on how to deploy.